Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Many Moods of Anna

We were at a party recently where a friend of ours was clicking away with her camera. I thought nothing of it until she sent me the pictures. She has an amazing eye! Thank you, Mandie! Here's a few she caught of Anna. I'll post more of the other kids later. If I were in a creative mood, I'd put a funny caption with each one... Anyone feeling funny?



2 comments:

thejacksgraze said...

Wow, ok this is random. I am in AZ looking for a Preparation for Parenting class and through a google search found you guys... do you know anyone who teaches one? we are expecting our first in January. You might be living in Australia... but maybe you could help! sorry for the randomness. My email is jennimjacks@gmail.com
thanks!!!!

Jo Whitton said...

Anna is so gorgeous! What a cutie.