We had to get very creative with those 75 pounds of strawberries we picked a few weeks ago. I put some of the mushier ones in the food processor mixed in with a banana and froze them in paper cups with a craft stick stuck in them. Yummy (but messy) summer treats. So messy, in fact, that I have the little ones wear aprons as they enjoy their homemade popsicles.
Have I mentioned recently how much I love summer? (By the way, I washed Rich's work and workout socks. That's it! No one else had a single sock in the wash. It's the little things that can bring me joy. I'm celebrating no sock season and loving it! If you think I'm strange - go back to this post and it may explain some things. Although, you'll probably still think I'm a little strange. But that's okay. I'm secure in my strangeness. )
3 comments:
I don't miss socks either. I was just thinking yesterday how much I love summer and flip flops (and crocs)! No shoe laces to tie, no socks to wash and they seem to go with any outfit.
P.S. I love the new pictures!
What can I say: lots of socks, jumpers, tracky pants to wash and lots of rainy days. There is a season for everything. I'm trying to enjoy this one. Enjoy all that sunshine and the yummy treats. We'll come get some next year.
Love Michelle.
Okay, I'm with you on jumpers, but "tracky pants" is a new one to us. Could you translate please???
Post a Comment