Friday, May 27, 2011

The Princess Turns Four

I should know in the blog world that anytime a post has over 2 or 3 pictures, they probably won't get looked at. But... Anna's 4 older siblings all have beautiful scrapbooks. Anna was born shortly after I started blogging and the scrapbooking supplies are now collecting dust. So, this is her electronic scrapbook. Sure hope I can just give her a blog address in the future and tell her I put it together for her with love! Here's a few (okay, a lot) of pics from her big day. Turning 4 is so much fun!
I used to try to make beautiful cakes for my kid's birthday. But you know what? They have so much more fun decorating them. I love their crazy, lopsided creations. Anna is decorating her pink princess castle here. Stay tuned for the finished product.

A picnic table for her dolls. So much fun!

What birthday is complete if its not started with Daddy's homemade doughnuts???

Presents...
Presents...
And more presents...
The Castle!

Slip 'n Slide celebration with friends!

Anna LOVES Noah!

At Anna's birthday dinner with Grandma and Grandpa on our back porch, we went around the table and each person told Anna what they love about her. Anna was grinning from ear to ear as she heard an earful of wonderful things. After the last person had finished speaking, Anna sweetly said, "Do that all again!"

We love you, Anna!

3 comments:

The Foote Family said...

Nice Birthday Anna! I wish I was there. The cake lookes so nice. You guys did a great job decorating it. Can't wait to celebrate some more birthdays in America!
From Kate!

Mrs. E said...

Well, what we like about Anna is her beautiful smile and sparkling eyes [just to name 2 :)] We love you Anna ...
Mr. & Mrs. E & Missy too!!!

Charles said...

Happy Birthday Anna! Looks like you had a fun day. Lots of nice photos / memories too.