Friday, April 13, 2012

Loving My Hunk


Oh my dear blog, forgive me for neglecting you. I have good intentions, but other things take my time (and as they should.)

But I have to take a few moments to say how thankful I am for my dear husband, affectionately known as My Hunk. I grow more madly in love with him each day! He inspires me to be a better person with his Godly character that amazes me. Thank you, Jesus, for your work on the cross and Resurrection and the JOY you bring us together. It is because of Jesus that our marriage and love for each other is what it is today. I think back to the day we were married, not even Christians yet, and what could have been had we not found God the very next year together. Our lives have been a wild wonderful ride every since!

God has richly blessed me with My Hunk. He is such a devoted husband and father. He works all out, he laughs all out, he gives all out, he endures all out, he loves all out, he gives grace all out, he receives grace all out, he plays all out, he forgives all out. He lives his life with a passion and zeal - never missing a moment. I pray that our sons grow up just like him (only with their unique personalities, of course.)

I love you, My Hunk!

2 comments:

mom said...

Love this and love you both!!! Great picture too!
Love, mom

Sherry Osborne said...

That is an awesome picture!