Wednesday, November 11, 2009

If I'm Back then Where Am I?

A sweet friend asked about our blog. The last post was titled, "I'm back" but then the blog has been silent for 6 weeks. So are we really back??? Quick update - yes, we are home, plugging away at schoolwork and ministry. Being pregnant, my extra time has been consumed with sleep and just trying to get my feet up once in awhile so blogging has taken a back seat. I have so many thoughts running through my head - maybe one of these days I'll get them down on the blog. Stay tuned... I'll try to post some pictures of baby #6 growing away strong and healthy. Just 2 more months until we get to meet our newest little one. We've opted not to find out the gender. The kids call the baby 'he' if I'm wearing a dark colored shirt that day and a 'she' if I'm wearing something lighter in color. Believe it or not, all of the kids want a boy to balance the scales in the family. Gotta run - 2 year old just yelled "POTTY!" (That's another thing I've been doing - potty training. So much fun...)

2 comments:

Jo Whitton said...

Hi Julie! I was wondering how you were all going! Glad the baby's growing well - get some rest... love Joanna.

Loran said...

Hi Julie! Just catching up on blogs and CONGRATS!! You are my superhero, can't wait to hear all about #6...by the way, we are expecting #3 mid- January...when are you due?

Love, Loran