Monday, August 9, 2010

Boys!


The boys love to have fiddler crab races. I'm guessing this little fella' raced right into Caleb's salty hair and Caleb proudly wore him as an ornament for awhile. Boys. Growing up with one sister, I never had the experience of little boys around the house. They intrigue me!

3 comments:

Mrs. E said...

certainly boys provide much entertainment and lots of excitement! Never a dull moment!

The Foote Family said...

When I first saw the picture I thought yuck. When I read the words and discovered that it was a crab I felt better. Though I still would be in constant fear that it would crawl off my head or pinch me. I'm very glad I'm a girl.
Megan F.

Stephanie said...

You are so right!! Love this pic and story about fun Caleb!!! They sould make a race track!! My boys carried frogs around the yard today and caught a baby lizard...boys are completely fun!!