Now, I'm getting blue.
Here's some photos from our January...
Homeschooling co-op friends - Madeline, Caleb, SarahGrace, Anna Marie, Isaac, Ellen. We have been doing a fun Friday learning co-op with these 2 families for 5 years now. What a blessing to have like-minded friends!
Ellen and Anna riding the Pooh Express. Ellen's little sisters just adore her. She is such a fun sissy! I'm so thankful for the time that Ellen has to spend getting to know them.
Ellen and Caleb riding Arby and Oliver. They're ready for trail riding out west. Yes, we're dreaming of our next Wilbur vacation already.
Logan likes the size of this miniature horse named Peanut.
Rich took Ellen on a special date to a fancy schmancy restaurant downtown Charleston. Ellen said she'd never seen so much silverware on the table at one time. They created a sweet memory that will last forever.
Anna can crawl.... but backwards only. It's hilarious!
Rebekah is constantly cooking for us in her new kitchen. Notice the hot dog casserole frying on the stove. Mmmmm... mmmmm....
With all of that fun how could I even think about being blue?









2 comments:
you guys are gorgeous!!!
Hey! Have you completed the "Believing God" study? Jeff and I are going to try and start it soon - thought it'd be good for him while he's traveling the globe...what do you think? Did you print everything out?
It's outstanding! I highly recommend it!
Post a Comment