Monday, January 14, 2008

Yes, Jesus Loves Me

I've finally figured out how to download video from my camera to the blog. Yeah! (My 7 year old probably could've showed me, but...) This is over 3 months old - so much has happened since I shot it - Rebekah no longer wears a diaper, Anna is sitting up... A lot happens in 3 months around here! But this is what it looks like in our house when Ellen practices her guitar. Her little sisters LOVE to listen and sing along. Ellen wants to be a worship leader and you'll see why!

2 comments:

Loran said...

Yeah Ellen!! I love the video! Please tell Ellen she is amazing and that Sam and Kate loved her guitar playing and singing!

The Stuckey Family said...

Yeah Ellen! I am so impressed with your talent. Keep it up and you'll be on stage at Seacoast before you know it. Love you!
- Miss Terri