Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hook-Ups

If you've ever camped, especially in an RV, when you hear the word 'hook-ups', you think sewer, water and electric. In other words, what you need to make your camping experience much more enjoyable - running water into the RV, lots of voltage of electricity flowing into the RV and a sewer hose to drain all of the necessary deposits from the RV. We call it 'Executive Camping' if you'll remember from a previous post.

So, I'm sitting here at the computer checking e-mail when Rebekah runs in to tell me with a great big grin on her face, "Mommy! I have LOTS of hook-ups!"

I giggle. My mind is racing. If you think about it, she really does have a water and sewer hook-up. But I don't think her little mind was connecting RV hook-ups to her anatomy. I smile and stall as she asks, "Do you have lots of hook-ups?" Stall some more. "Uhhhh..."

Then a great big HICCUP comes out of her mouth. "See?" she giggles. "I have hook-ups!"

No comments: