Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Twins!



No, we're not expecting twins. We're not even expecting. But my little sister is and we're so excited! (Rich has prayed every pregnancy of ours that we would have twins. I added a p.s. to his prayer, "Only if I can handle it." In His infinite wisdon God has not felt that I (we) could handle it. Isn't He wise?) Thus, we will live vicariously through Jeanine and Thomas and pray for healthy, full term babies! I can't WAIT to hold these precious new creations and sniff their little newborn heads until I'm completely intoxicated by the smell of something so fresh and new from God. I hate that they live over 800 miles away. I miss my little sister.

I'm predicting a boy and a girl. Anyone else want to make a prediction?
Congratulations Thomas and Jeanine!

1 comment:

Carrie Cooper said...

I found your blog from Life in Our Quiver... how exciting twins!! We too are expecting twins after 5 children, we were very shocked and excited at the same time. We go tomorrow and Lord willing we will find out what they are. We will pray for your sister as it is a fun yet different road than I have ever experienced.