Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!


When I grow up I want to be just like my Mom. Remember as a kid how your mom always thought everything you did was great and perfect and just the best? The finger paint project that was just a mess of gooey paint was proudly hung on the refrigerator for all to see? Well, my mom still makes me feel that way. She shows unconditional love, she prays for me, she encourages me, she helps me out when I need it most. I am rising up and calling her blessed! (Prov. 31:28) And I'm trying to be just like her. I love you Mom!

1 comment:

mom said...

I'm loving your Blog! And I really, really, really love you too Julie! Do you realize what a wonderful christian example you are to me?? I'm still growing. Can I be just like you when I grow up?
Love, Mom