Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Baby Shower

Girl's Weekend! My mom, Ellen, and I flew to Arkansas to see my growing little sister and attend her baby shower thrown by several of her friends. It was so much fun to see my little sis and her adorable little pregnant belly. Sven and Inga (the twin's in utero names) even gave me a high five through Jeanine's belly. I cannot WAIT to hold and cuddle and smell their sweet newborn heads. That smell is so intoxicating!!!



I am so excited for Jeanine to experience the long-awaited rewards of motherhood. She will be a great mama! Ellen is almost beside herself with excitement over gaining 2 new cousins at the same time (that triples the amount of cousins she has in one fell swoop!) She is also begging to fly back to help Aunt Bean with the babies once they're born. With all of her experience, she will be a great help!

Rich did a fantastic job holding down the fort with the help of Grandpa and some sweet friends. Rebekah missed her mama and Ellie the most. The boys and Anna LOVED their Daddy time. Sure wish Jeanine and Thomas lived closer. Thankfully with e-mail and Skype, we'll stay as connected as we can with the new twins. I love you Jeanine!

No comments: