Monday, March 23, 2009

Twins - 9 years apart?

Is it possible that Ellen and Anna are identical twins separated by 9 years? I guess not, but they sure do look and act alike. (No, Ellen doesn't act like a 22 month old, but Anna's personality reminds me of Ellen's when she was the same age.) When I look at Anna, I see a little Ellen. They both have such a sweet, calm, laid-back disposition. Love parenting those types! They make me look good. Hee-hee! Here they are modeling their newest swimwear for the summer. Matching... big sissy's idea. (The neighborhood pool opens in 8 days, but who's counting?)

1 comment:

The Pauls' Family said...

We have a couple of those identical twins separated by a few years as well! I find it really amazing how two people can be so alike in so many ways. One set of twins is our oldest Joshua (19) and Jesse (6). They both live and breath farming (well now that Joshua is married he has other interests as well:)