Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Father-Daughter Dance

Another special memory was made this evening. I think it was Ellen's 7th Father-Daughter Valentine Dance, but it was Rebekah's first. To say she was eagerly anticipating this evening would be a huge understatement. It's all she's talked about for the past week - ever since Grandma Marti took the two of them dress shopping. We had a great time curling hair and Daddy had a great time dancing with two beautiful princesses.

Rebekah's first words as she came in the door this evening... "We did the hokey pokey!"






1 comment:

The Foote Family said...

Hi Mrs Young
I think you did a great job curling their hair, especially Rebekah's. Since you just cut it, it would be even harder! Ellen's hair turned out really pretty as well. Why isn't the dance on Valentine's Day? I also really loved their dresses. They're really pretty, and Rebekah's dress looks a bit like a dress that Ellen wore last year too. Their outfits matched perfectly too. Miss you heaps,
Love Megan!(From down under in the land of Oz!!)