You look like you're having so much fun! I wish we were going to America now, not in a year and half. Love Megan!
HiThat looks so much fun!I wish it snowed in Australia in Sydney.Love Kate
Looks like Canada :) Now you just have to imagine having that and much more for 5 or 6 months and you have WINTER IN CANADA :) Hope you are enjoying the fun snow brings!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You look like you're having so much fun! I wish we were going to America now, not in a year and half.
Love Megan!
Hi
That looks so much fun!
I wish it snowed in Australia in Sydney.
Love Kate
Looks like Canada :) Now you just have to imagine having that and much more for 5 or 6 months and you have WINTER IN CANADA :) Hope you are enjoying the fun snow brings!
Post a Comment