I made the photos big so it felt like he was really here, he is even more gorgeous BIG. He sure is growing up fast.Love Michelle.
and we get to see him fairly often, but when viewing the photo's it's like ohhhh he is getting so big! Just want to eat him up don't you? :-)
oh he is just precious!!!!!!
What a little sweetie! He is getting so big....love his kissable chubby cheeks :)
He's beautiful! I especially love the photo of Ellen holding him! Gorgeous.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I made the photos big so it felt like he was really here, he is even more gorgeous BIG. He sure is growing up fast.
Love Michelle.
and we get to see him fairly often, but when viewing the photo's it's like ohhhh he is getting so big! Just want to eat him up don't you? :-)
oh he is just precious!!!!!!
What a little sweetie! He is getting so big....love his kissable chubby cheeks :)
He's beautiful! I especially love the photo of Ellen holding him! Gorgeous.
Post a Comment