Sunday, March 27, 2011

Birthdays and a Bouquet

March... a month of special birthdays celebrating very special people whom we love dearly...

My Mom
My mom is an encourager to the max. She is always finding the good in people and celebrating it. She is proud of everything I do and lets me know it. I don't think she has an enemy in the world. What a great example of unconditional love. I sure love you, Mom.

Rich's adopted Mom
(Rich's real mom passed away over 10 years ago so this special lady has adopted him. She said he's too young to be an orphan. I'll let you in on a little secret - she spoils him rotten! He gets apple pie whenever he wants it! Can you believe it? We love you, Anne Marie. Thank you for being a mom to Rich. Even grown men still need their mamas.)

Logamotion!
There are no words to describe this sweet, tough, adventurous, fun-loving, hard-working, determined 8 year old boy. We love you Logan!


And March is also a month of spring flowers (and the accompanying pollen.) We have a perpetual bouquet of birthday flowers on the kitchen table all carefully picked and arranged by a certain sweet, chubby little 3 year old.

2 comments:

mom said...

I love being loved by you...Thank you for the kind words!
Love,
Mom

Mrs. E said...

how fun to be included between two special people in my life as well and yes, even grown men need a 'mamma' :) Love & hugs ...